Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Fringe Nails (tv series)





So its unfortunately the beginning of the last season of Fringe in a couple of days, but I'm super excited for this season even though its kinda gotten weird I am totally obsessed with the shows concept and all the characters and actors. Anyway here is my interpretation of Fringe on my nails of course :) The show does this cool thing on all the outgoing shots before the commercials during the episode, which each little character means a different letter and in each episode the word that is spelled sums up the idea of the episode, anyway so I did the first ever episodes little word caption thing and it spells observer. a little tricky since in the show each little character is so very detailed and has this iridescence to it but i tried my best and it turned out to be a very graphic outcome that in I'm super proud of :) Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment